Non-Profit OrganizationSocial Services
YWCA is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. The YWCA has three signature platforms that support our mission - they are focus areas of the YWCA's collection mission impact work, including services and programs, as well as advocacy and public policy.
• Racial Justice & Civil Rights
• Empowerment & Economic Advancement of Women & Girls
• Health & Safety of Women and Girls
• Youth Enrichment Department - We provide activities and services to promote healthy social interactions and additional venues (beyond school) to help elementary students maximize their social, emotional, physical and academic potential
• Empowerment Department - We work with youth and women 1:1 and in groups to help gain strength, confidence and control of their lives. Our staff are certified facilitators of One Circle Foundation, which aims to transform through circles promoting resiliency and health relationships through gender relevant and culturally responsive models.
• Victim Services Department - We work to enhance the safety and well-being of individuals in crisis by providing safety for domestic violence, sexual assault & human trafficking victims/survivors.
• Advocacy Department - We are on the forefront of pressing social issues impacting all marginalized communities - we address power imbalances in society by giving a voice to those who may not have the means to do so for themselves.
24/7 Human Trafficking/ Sexual Assault Hotline: (567) 259-9501